#RoadToRPH: Farewell Party (no. 2)




This may not be the most informative video, but I just wanted to share the concept we had for a year ender.

My classmates and I celebrated this Pajama party at Jollibee Mendiola and we had a blast!!! It may be a kiddie party, but it was something to remember. The host asked us why we thought of a Pajama party as our theme and said it was so unique considering we were outside. We had planned a Pajama party since everything is over and we could finally have that much needed sleep. 

I wanted to include this vlog in this series to show you guys that these were the people that went through the same experiences as I, and yet we still took the time to forget about the lot of responsibilities and took a day for ourselves. If you can find the lot of people that are going through the same experiences as you it makes the suffering a little lighter. It may not disappear but at least you have fun, even if for a little while. 

I'll include some of our photos, but watch the blog here!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts