What I Wore: RPh OathTaking 2018 #RoadToRPh

Attire: Filipiniana

Okay, honestly had no idea what type of "Filipiniana" they were talking about (meaning how "bongga" it should be haha) but I already knew that I wanted to wear a barong to the Oath Taking. Originally the plan was to have one made but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on my outfit (and yes pina is expeeensive!!) so we ended up going to the ultimate Filipino store...Kultura. The price range I wanted was around 1k-2k the least, and honestly it was so hard to find one for a tiny female that is me. I was planning to go thrift a filipiniana dress instead just in case I couldn't find anything in the shop, but luckily I found this barong (that is a bit itchy because of the material) but I really like the fit. I was planning to wear square pants with these but the ones I have at home did not match but luckily my sister had this classic black skirt that went well with the outfit. I used the same black heels that I wore during sampaguita and graduation.




   



Hope I gave you some inspo on what you can wear to the oath taking or any event that calls for a Filipiniana look.



Hair and Make-up was done by moi and you can watch how I did it here: https://youtu.be/T4UUGZeIz30






You don't have to break the bank to look timeless ;)
always remember,

it's not about WHAT you're wearing, it's HOW you wear it.

xxx Always,
Y.

Comments

Popular Posts