NOT A SHIRT


Missed me? I missed you more!!

Sporty outfits are seen almost everywhere especially that "to the gym" look. I have always worn sporty outfits in the past since I was varsity player waaaaaaaay back gradeschool and I always looked like I was going to a game or something. When I entered the stressful world of college, I found my DRI-FITs stuck at the back of my closet, up to the time that I thought of discarding them. Fortunately, I could not find the strength to let go of them just yet. One day when the sun was too hot to handle, I had no inclination to wear t-shirts that hugged my body, and thinking that dri-fit shirts would be perf for the assumed sweaty day (since they're made for that). and so here they are! incorporated into an outfit that has the comfort but not the look of going into a game HAHA.

[ fun fact: I rummaged through my mom's old dri-fits after this outfit discovery. am I too late? naaaaah!] High-five to my sporty gals!


 
Shirt: thrifted | shorts: Uniqlo | Shoes: Converse | Hat: Taiwan


" with creativity, comes versatility; mix it with confidence = you can wear ANYthing "

Always,
Y.


Comments

Popular Posts