THE GOOD STUFF


Nagbabalik...haha, Phew! School has been consuming me but one can never pass a treat at a buffet. It was my dad’s birthday and my mom decided we take him out for lunch; not just any lunch, a buffet lunch. And not just any buffet lunch, but a dimsum buffet lunch. HAHA (can you tell that I was super excited? Haha ) 

We had lunch at Crowne Plaza Hotel at Ortigas and it was AMAZING! I cannot describe how satisfied I was, from the interior to the service, to (well of course) the FOOD! The name was XianTian Di , and he is the Chef as well. They had all kinds of dimsum including my all time fave siomai and xio long bao. Unfortunately I was too consumed on eating, that taking pictures flew from my mind. (please forgive me huhu). It was worth it for the price, plus they have promos for Citi Bank cardholders too (not sure for other cards tho).  If one is a dimsum lover, you should go check this place out with your family!

Other than preparing my stomach for the battle, I needed to prepare my outfit as well. I was already prepared on seeing my stomach expand, but others need not to see it too! So ‘What to wear’ to hide that food baby? This is what I came up with. (ps: pictures were taken after having lunch haha)


(pictures taken at Crowne Plaza beside the resto)




The skirt I’m wearing is high waisted so it conceals that bulging tummy, plus I wore an loose guys' shirt over it, tied it loosely at the front to avoid it hugging to the shape of mi belly. Hahaha
Shirt: UNIQLO | Skirt: SM WOMAN | Shoes: NIKE | Bag: LONGCHAMP


"Embrace your body, and work with your flaws"

Always,
Y.

Comments

Popular Posts