OLD SOUL



🎶 Hello, it's me. Have you been wondering where I have been these past few weeks 🎶.... Ha ha char! 

Hey guys, been super busy because internship feels. Wooh Pharma pa more!! BUT! have you noticed something new? It's hard to believe, that you couldn't see, that my blog has a new theme! (sing with me! haha) I have been wanting to revamp this blog in a while but the procrastination prevails every time. Soooo? whatcha think ?? yey or nay?? ....  {well wala naman na magagawa kung ayaw niyo kasi pasukan nanamn eh so busy nanamn si ate girl niyo! haha char!! labyuu!}


Anyway, here is a super overdue outfit post. Wearing this, I felt like a vintage skater girl (that does not know how to ehe!) This might look weird and may not be totally flattering, but I wanted to give life to the 80's music shirt I had on, and so here it is. 


I think my shorts are for guys tho, got this sa ukay ukay in Bacolod for 25php lang guys!!
(want to see my fave thrift finds? Comment below! )

Shirt: Bossini Kids | Shorts: thrifted | Shoes: Joe Boxer




" Remember, that confidence can take you and your outfit to a whole other level "



Always, 
Y.



Comments

Popular Posts