(IN)SANE


Prelims are finally over and now, Christmas break! *woot woot*
Like any other happy ending, there was always trouble at the beginning. That’s always a price you pay for wanting to pursue your dream profession (hay nako college pa more! Haha) Things may not come out how you wanted it to be in the first place, but you shouldn't stop there. It's okay to fail, and do NOT let it get to you. The more you fail, the more you should not give up. Going through 3rd year or college in general is a tough one, but there should always be room for leisure. As for me, I find that leisure in dressing up, even if I won't be going anywhere. The joy of feeling pretty and put together amidst the chaos of stress in my mind, keeps me sane. So in this post, I present to you how to be stressed but well dressed. Haha! Keep going you can do it.






















Shirt: UNIQLO | culottes: tiangge | shoes: NEW BALANCE 

Comments

Popular Posts