MAXImum RISKS




Being the tiny female that I am, I tend to avoid buying/wearing anything that is maxi. Although to be honest, I've always wanted to get one of those maxi dresses or skirts. Other than the fact that it makes me look smaller than I already am, nothing is just the right length maxi for my height. 


Then when my sister and I were looking around the sale racks in Uniqlo, I found this maxi skirt and handed it to her, which she immediately handed back to me because it was a small. Knowing that I don't wear maxi's she still told me to try it on. I loved the color and the texture but was not sure I would be able to get a lot of wear out of it. 

Well to make the long story short, I ended up buying it and do not regret it. 


This taught me to never close your mind to different things as well as opportunities. This is not only on clothes but in life as well. Take risks, and have fun with it. It may surprise you how well things work out.





top: H&M | skirt: Uniqlo | shoes: Cross Trekkers







Comments

Popular Posts