in the Night


Welcome to my blog and to my first ever blog post. (YEY!!)

I have taken some outfit photos with my sister in the past year and had no idea what to do with a bunch of photos. I am no expert in fashion and I don't even know what I'm doing. I dress up according to my mood and I don't think that's even a fashion statement haha. I would just like to share my outfits that may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's what I like to wear. Hopefully this post (and future posts) will instil in you that your style should be about YOU, and not what others think you should wear. With all that said, let's get to the outfit! 


These pictures were taken in Nuvali a few months ago. We stopped by to check out some stores but sadly they were already closing, so we decided to take pictures and enjoy the lights and the beautiful night. 







Hope you liked it! I will be posting outfit photos that have been piled up in my hard drive and hope that you find them helpful :) bye!




dress: cotton on
shoes: nike airmax 90
jacket: thrifted
bag: Bass&Co. 

Comments

Popular Posts