"YSA TRIES the TREND"


     One day, when too much stress and pressure was running through my veins, I needed an escape from reality. Luckily, the weekend came for a quick trip out of the house to a place perfect for unwinding and photo-shoots, and alas I am back! 

     After months of being away, here is a sort fashion tag series wherein I show my take on outfits of the fashion trends I decide to attempt. Starting off with the infamous tank over a shirt trend, that I remember wearing in my grade-school days. Going to a Catholic school, there were always dress codes. I recall my mom making me wear a t-shirt inside my sleeveless dresses, and honestly I wasn’t a total fan. When I saw that it was making a comeback, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, I always end up looking like a little kid and so I never wear it out. Then due to the circumstances of me feeling down, I needed to regain my confidence. What better to show confidence than going out in something I was hesitant to wear? 



These are the items I pulled together from what I already have in my closet. The flower romper from Aeropostale that I got 2 years ago, and this plain round neck shirt from the tiangge. It's a good twist layering these than wearing them normally. Never a complete girly girl, so I went for Nikes with ankle socks to make it more casual. My glasses already worked well as an accessory, so a dainty necklace and a watch finished off the outfit. It is a very versatile look which can go from day to night, just switch the sneaks for some heels, then it's a completely different look.

 




Remember that you cannot please everyone, and there will always be those that will bring you down. You do not have to prove yourself to others but only to yourself. Confidence is not only what you show up front, but also confidence to believe in yourself. Find what you love to do, and don’t let the stress get the best of you. 







More trends to try coming your way! Soon. Check the Vlog + minute OOTD on my Youtube channel.

 

Comments

Popular Posts