PLEATED


          One of the most challenging things of being a tiny twenty year old college student, that looks twelve, is 'dressing my age'. The feeling of looking like a kid that's trying hard to look mature haunts me all the time. 
         For my birthday, my mom gave me this pleated skirt from Uniqlo, and to be honest I had no idea what to feel. First of all, it made me look like I was wearing a gown, also with every pairing I thought of, it looked like I was going to a debut. I really liked the skirt as it is, but had no idea what to wear it with or how to wear it per se. After putting on different outfits that night, I fell in love with it and had been wearing it out all the time. It all boils back down to just being confident in what you're wearing and not letting what others say get to you. If you like it, wear it! 

top: TRUE LOVE SM | skirt: UNIQLO | bag: NINE WEST | sandals: PAYLESS

(feeling like a greek goddess HA HA)
                                   


Comments

Popular Posts