BIG BOY'S DINER


I feel like I always start my posts with a "I'm back after a long time" speech, well it is often true. (SORRY huhu).

Let's have something new this time, shall we? 
Last semestral break, me and my friends were super stoked about the upcoming release of Riverdale's Season 2 episodes, so we decided to commemorate it by going to a little themed diner in QC that looks like Pop's Diner in Riverdale. There were supposed to be a lot of us going, but in the end, there were only 3 of us that pushed through; nevertheless we had loads of fun despite the fact that we almost got stranded haha jk.




I don't really know how to commute, so I was just sticking with my guys, hoping they know the way. (HAHA) I met them at Gateway (from Santolan LRT2 station to Cubao) and we took an Uber to the diner which cost us 190 pesos I think.

We arrived at around 4:00pm and we were super excited to have some food! It was a Thursday, and we saw this sign before going in which made me scream "YAS" in my mind. 



Friendly staff greeted us warmly and seated us. As I was setting up my slr camera, one of the staff went to us and told us lens cameras were not allowed to be used unless we spent around 500 pesos each so we could be the subject of the photo. We were cool with it since, you could still take videos and pictures using phones and polaroids too, but crisper pictures with the slr would've been nice.


 


Since there was only three of us, we ordered the group bundle for 4 which consisted of quesadillas, jalapeno poppers (I think), cheesy fries, club sandwiches and 4 glasses of iced tea for 599php. and one order of the weenie burgers (Of course!) for 160 pesos.





There were only five of us there, which consisted of us three and 2 other people, so we basically had the place to ourselves up until later at night. We took our time at the diner because we were waiting for the lights to come on, which did at around 5:00pm-ish. and by this time we ordered a milkshake for picture purposes because we were super full by the time. 


Now this is where the problems come in, we decided to leave at around 7pm with our phone batteries flashing RED and our Uber driver canceling on us with 3% to spare. We were super stressed out because it was so hard to get any public transportation at the place but luckily, one of my friend's sister booked us up another ride that safely brought back to Legarda station for 173 pesos. Clutch!!! 




Our inner Riverdale alter ego's were satisfied with the whole place overall and will surely come back, WHEN WE HAVE A CAR WITH US!! (phew).

watch the vlog!!!


Comments

Popular Posts