#RoadToRPH : My Story (no.1)

Something new on the blog!!!

I have been wanting to do this series for a while ever since I started this blog and my Youtube channel (subscribe if you haven't already *wink wink* ). These platforms are not just creative platforms for me to share the things I love but I want it to be where I can share and talk to other people about even the simplest things in life. 

In this series I share the different things I have learned in my journey this ROAD TO RPh. We have been using hashtag since my undergrad years so I thought it would make a great series name so that I could come along with you on YOUR Road to RPh. 

I have shared my Story in this first part and if you want to know what I went through you can watch it here :) 


As I have said in the video, I have been going to The National Shrine of St. Jude Thaddeus  (you can search directions here ) and I attend the Novena of Our Lady of Perpetual Help during Wednesdays and St. Jude Thaddeus novena during Thursdays in this Church as well. The novena booklets for
these can be bought outside the church for around 20+ pesos.




I have a typewritten version of the 9 day novena that you can print out, for I think it is more eco friendly, but you can easily pick up a copy of this in the church that other parishioners have left and have that photocopied. I also have a prayer for students and prayer before exams that you can buy at the church or print this out as well. (download prayers here )
   



I forgot to mention in the video that I also visited the Monasterio de Sta. Clara ( directions here) to offer eggs before the board exam and after the results were posted. You can buy the eggs outside of the church and each color has different meanings (see photo below). You can write your requests in a piece of paper to be given with your egg offering. There is also pencils and papers available there you can use.




The Faculty in our college also gave us prayers that really helped me in my days of review. I prayed this before and after studying and before the board exams. (see photo)



It's hard being in an unfamiliar situation wherein you are unsure of everything that is going on and you want to talk to someone that might help you lighten up a bit, always remember that God is listening and He is always there for you. 

I believe that I could not have done all these things and I could not have survived all these challenges if I did not have God in my life. 

you can also talk to me through the comments or send me an email or a snail mail if you wish :) 

Watch out for more videos and blog posts soon in this series.

I will be posting about the requirement list soon and talking you through the process. 

Goodluck and GodBless! 

Always,

-Y

Comments

Popular Posts